Sunday, October 25, 2009

Handmade Purse and Wallet

I am very satisfying with this purse...^_^
Why? because this is my first handmade purse and it looks nice!

The fabric is actually my friend's vest. :P She gave me the vest few years ago because she is not wearing it anymore...It was in the plastic bag sitting in a corner of my room since then, before I turned it into this purse... :)


Note: My friend feel sad when she knew I cut her cloth...haha. She really likes the cloth.


Below is the wallet I made with new fabric. I am not cutting anyone's cloth this time. Nobody will feel sad now. Haha!


This is specially made / designed to suit my need. I need a wallet that is able to arrange my money (notes) properly and is small enough to put into my pocket easily. That's all. :)

The wallets in the market are too big to my small size pocket...just because I am small size human. Hahaha!



Inside, in order to control the thickness, I am just making a note/bill slot, a card slot and a coin pocket. Enough! ^_^

3 comments:

DiahRothman said...

Hello, it has been quite sometimes you made something crafty again. Keep it up girl...!

MnYfoodtalk said...

ha...haha...hahaha...hahahaha...hahahahaha...
dont know what to say...hahahahahahahahahaha...

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Start following our trades NOW & profit up to 270% per day.